Mental Health Records In Hospitals
ICANotes has been deployed in psychiatric hospitals, substance abuse treatment centers, eating disorder clinics, and other inpatient and residential settings nationwide. ICANotes features robust work areas for all clinical specialties in the inpatient behavioral health setting: psychiatrists, psychologists, nurses, social workers, group therapists, counselors, dieticians, and case managers.
Functionality specific to hospitals and other inpatient mental health facilities includes:
- AIMS Monitor
- Electronic MAR
- Reconciliation Form
- Clinical Order Sheets
- Treatment Plans
- Discharge Summaries
A video of the clinical workflow specific to the inpatient setting is available.
By using ICANotes, hospitals can achieve significant improvements in efficiency and quality of care, while saving money and reducing the risk of paybacks and fines from surveyors. Some of these benefits include:
- Eliminate transcription expenses
- A 100-bed psychiatric hospital can save as much as $12,000 monthly
- ICANotes self-codes using Medicare/Medicaid E&M codes. No coder is needed.
- ICANotes self-codes at the highest reimbursable level. No more under-coding or over-coding.
- Robust reporting and search features reduce management costs.
Intuitive, Accessible, Time-Saving
ICANotes - the only EHR software that actually thinks like a clinician.