Make Scheduling Easier with ICANotes Calendar
The ICANotes Calendar allows the front desk to indicate when a patient has arrived and facilitates the collection of the patient's copay. The clinician can go right from the Calendar to the patient’s chart, or start the session note right from the appointment.
An appointment history for the patient which lists canceled appointments and no-shows is easily created. Groups can be scheduled and you can block out availability times.
The Calendar also allows you to view multiple clinicians on one screen to compare calendars and reschedule appointments quickly.
Start Free Trial
Behavioral and Mental Health Appointment Scheduling
In addition to working as a documentation tool, ICANotes acts as a mental health treatment and therapy appointment scheduling software. The ICANotes calendar is integrated with our Patient Portal and our email and text appointment reminders.
Features of the ICANotes Calendar include:
- Set office hours, assign providers custom colors and easily print the day’s appointments
- Customizable appointment types
- Color coding which shows the various stages of the appointment
- Multiple provider scheduling
- Day/Week/Month views
- No-show tracking
- Block provider vacation schedules
These features make schedule management faster and easier so that you can focus on serving your patients.
Power Your Appointment Management System
For an additional fee, you can further enhance your appointment scheduling with these features:
- Appointment reminders: Automatically send text message clientele appointment reminders to your patients before their appointments.
- Client portal: Let patients manage their appointments, reminders and prescriptions through an intuitive online portal.
ICANotes will allow you to customize your features to streamline your appointment scheduling. Learn more about our text message appointment reminders and paperless online therapy appointment portal.
Benefits of Comprehensive Behavioral and Mental Health Scheduling
Appointment practice scheduling features from ICANotes provide these benefits to behavioral health practices of all sizes:
- Saved time: Organization and customization features will speed up your appointment scheduling times. As a result, you'll get more time to focus on other aspects of your practice.
- Patient engagement: Features such as no-show recording and text reminders help patients keep their appointments. Support your patients in their efforts to improve their mental health.
- Progress note templates: The clinician conducting an appointment can start session notes through the ICANotes Calendar. They can begin documenting their visit right away using a template modeled after the appointment information.
- Fast billing solutions: ICANotes' Calendar allows administrative staff to note when a patient arrives and collect the copay for the appointment. This step links the appointment to billing for a faster process.
By keeping your appointments organized and accessible, ICANotes can help you manage your practice and keep your patients on track.
Why Choose ICANotes?
Behavioral and mental health professionals choose ICANotes for advantages such as:
- Availability for all mental health disciplines: A variety of behavioral health professionals can use ICANotes, including psychiatrists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, therapists, social workers, and psychologists.
- Simple pricing plans: Our contracts charge on a monthly basis, so you'll get a flexible EHR solution. We'll base our prices on your practice's staff and operations so you never have to pay for more than what you need.
- HIPAA-compliant documentation: ICANotes will help you comply with HIPAA with multiple security features. The cloud-based platform has built-in security to protect your patients' information.
As a robust electronic health records (EHR) software, ICANotes includes multiple features to help you manage your practice. Record patient information, manage your practice and complete other critical tasks electronically.
Scheduling is included in every ICANotes package
At ICANotes, we can provide you with multiple ways to experience our software's features before you purchase it. Try our mental health practice management software today by requesting a free trial or experiencing the live demo. You can also contact our team with specific questions.
More Resources on Behavioral Health Scheduling
How to Decide What Rates to Charge for Your Therapy Services
Deciding how much therapy costs can be challenging for even the most…Read More
Adding and Updating Digital Contact Information in NPPES
Behavioral health providers are no strangers to collaboration and patient file exchanges.…Read More
Creating a Professional Will as a Therapist
Mental health clinicians, psychologists and therapists have a number of patients and…Read More
8 Tips for Improving Your Counseling Schedule
As a mental health professional, you likely have a lot on your…Read More
What Intake Forms Do You Need for Your Behavioral Health Practice?
Whether you’re opening a new behavioral health practice or are well established…Read More
What Is E-Prescribing and How Does It Work?
If you are a psychiatrist or other prescribing clinician, you’re very familiar…Read More
What Are the Most Important Practice Management Features for Behavioral and Mental Health Clinicians?
In today’s healthcare environment, digital storage of records has become standard practice…Read More
Features to Look for in a Mental Health EHR Software
If you are like many behavioral healthcare providers, you are already aware…Read More
The Benefits of a Paperless Therapy Practice
Is your practice still operating in the increasingly antiquated world of paper…Read More
Save Time and Money with Paperless Practice Management
Why Should Practices Consider Going Paperless? For many healthcare workers, paperwork is…Read More
Intuitive, Accessible, Time-Saving
ICANotes - the only EHR software that actually thinks like a clinician.