ICANotes offers a Meaningful Use Stage 3 certified Patient Portal, with the functionality to optimize patient engagement and support a paperless practice.
Basic Portal - These features are included in our monthly service fee:
- Secure electronic communication with patients
- Patient access to their medical history (via CCDA)
Premium Portal: This functionality can be added for an additional monthly fee:
- Online intake: With the Online Intake feature, patients can enter and update their demographic information. The practice can then review this data and transfer it to ICANotes in a few clicks. The Premium Portal also allows patients to enter their psychiatric and medical histories as well as related information. After this data is entered, it pre-populates into an ICANotes Initial Assessment.
- Electronic forms: Practices can set up their own custom web-based forms for patients to complete and sign. Completed forms automatically appear on the Documents tab of the patient's chart in PDF form.
- Care management tools: The secure patient portal includes information about prescribed medications and upcoming appointments. Patients can use this feature to request refills, confirm appointments and cancel appointments.
- Email appointment reminders: Patients can request email reminders for upcoming appointments to help them manage confirmations and cancellations.
Improve patient engagement and your practice's efficiency by helping patients better manage their care.
Client Portal and Text Reminder Pricing
Text reminders can be used with or without the premium patient portal, for an additional fee. Complete the form below to add the Premium Portal or text message reminders to your ICANotes package.
Intuitive, Accessible, Time-Saving
ICANotes - the only EHR software that actually thinks like a clinician.