ICANotes offers a Meaningful Use Stage 2 certified Patient Portal, with the functionality to optimize patient engagement and support a paperless practice.
Basic Portal - these features are included in our monthly service fee
- Secure electronic communication with patients
- Patient access to their medical history (via CCDA)
Premium Portal - this functionality can be added for an additional monthly fee
- Online intake - patients can enter and update their own demographic data, and practices can review and automatically post the information into ICANotes. Patients can also enter HPI, past psychiatric history, medical history, family history, social history, and developmental history and it will pre-populate into an Initial Assessment.
- Electronic forms - practices can set up their own custom web-based forms for patients to complete and sign. Completed forms automatically appear on the Documents tab of the patient's chart in PDF form.
- Upcoming appointments and prescribed medications displayed on the portal so that patients can easily confirm/cancel appointments and request refills
- Email appointment reminders
Text Appointment Reminders
Intuitive, Accessible, Time-Saving
ICANotes - the only EHR software that actually thinks like a clinician.