- This event has passed.
Writing Individualized Treatment Plans
September 5, 2019 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm EDT
As a behavioral health professional, you most likely have had to fight for insurance reimbursement for your services. Pressure from insurance payers and accrediting agencies has increased the need for well-documented treatment plans that demonstrate measurable progress.
In this informative webcast, you will learn how you can quickly produce customized treatment plans that meet the requirements of insurance payers as well as state, federal, and accrediting agencies.
- Defining problems and their manifestations
- How to set effective goals and measurable objectives
- Incorporating evidence-based interventions
- How to link progress into your notes
- Costly treatment plan mistakes to avoid