- About Us
- Why ICANotes?
Windows 8 RT Guide
1) Go to the home screen (There is a touch sensitive windows logo to bring this up)
2) From the lower right edge of the screen, swipe upward to bring up the "All Apps" menu
3) Locate the app named "Remote Desktop" and tap it.
4) When prompted for the host address, enter "internet.icanotes.com" without quotes.
5) Click on the "Options" to set the username e.g. "internet\testdrive007" without quotes
6) It is recommended to click on the display tab and set the color depth to 16bit instead of 32bit for better performance.
7) On the general tab enter the password (do not save password)
8) Click connect - Click OK to the legal notices after reading them.