- About Us
- Why ICANotes?
Premium Patient Portal Now Available
ICANotes has just released an update to our Patient Portal which includes functionality designed to streamline practice operations and improve patient communication. There are two options available to our customers.
Option 1: Basic Portal - these features are included in our monthly service fee
- Secure electronic communication with patients via Direct messaging (ICANotes functions as its own HISP)
- Patient access to their medical history via CCDA (this feature is optional and can be disabled if desired)
Option 2: Premium Portal - includes basic portal functionality as well as these additional features (available for an additional monthly fee):
- Online intake - patients can enter and update their own demographic data, and practices can review and automatically post the information into ICANotes. Patients can also enter HPI, past psychiatric history, medicaly history, family history, social history, and developmental history and it will pre-populate into an Initial Assessment.
- Electronic forms - practices can post fillable PDF forms for patients to complete. When patients upload the completed forms to the portal, they automatically appear on the Documents tab of the patient's chart.
- Ability for the patient to electronically sign uploaded forms
- Upcoming appointments and prescribed medications displayed on the portal so that patients can easily confirm/cancel appointments and request refills
- Email appointment reminders
Text appointment reminders are available for a separate fee, you do not have to use the Patient Portal for text reminders.
Call 866-847-3590 or email email@example.com for Premium Patient Portal pricing.